DASCANIO - 16" Brushed Leather Briefcase
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
At 6 inches deep and 16 inches wide, the DASCANIO is the largest-capacity briefcase offered by Campomaggi. If you have a lot to carry, including relatively bulky items, you are likely to be able to fit everything in the over-sized main compartment. For documents there is a full-size pocket in front with a flap closure that uses snap buttons to secure the contents.
The DASCANIO looks very sharp. The beautiful vegetable tanned leather aged by the brushing process and adorned by the many little details create a complex character that you will want to get to know. Over time this character will become more complex, familiar, and personal.
Please note that the hand-brushed distressing these bags go through guarantees that no two bags will be exactly alike!Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather, hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with cotton-lined interior
- Two clip-in buckles to secure front flap
- Large pocket (approx. 11"H x 15"W) with snap button closure behind front flap
- One zippered pocket (approx. 5.5"H x 9.5"W) and small smartphone-friendly accessory pocket on interior back wall
- Reinforced leather handle
- Removable and adjustable leather strap for hands-free carrying
- Intricate stitching and hardware details
- Subtle studded accents
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Corradino D'Ascanio (1891-1981) - aeronautical engineer, inventor of the motor scooter (Vespa 1946).