DASCANIO 14-Inch Distressed Leather Briefcase
Exterior: Approx. 11"H x 14.5"W x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 10.5"H x 14"W x 5"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Like its brushed leather sibling, the Dascanio 14-Inch Distressed Leather Briefcase is very spacious and versatile. Its rugged looks will easily fit into casual and professional environments, setting you apart from the rest of the generic briefcases every other businessman owns! Laptops up to 14 inches wide will fit along with your important documents, portfolios and more! Because the Dascanio is made with Campomaggi's signature distressed leather, there will be some flexibility, especially when the leather has been worn. The more you use this briefcase, the better it will get!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with buckle closures
- Front pocket (approx 13.5"W x 9.5"H) with snap button closure
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Reinforced leather carry handle
- Removable and adjustable (adjustable from 45.5" - 68" long) leather strap
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- D-rings on the back of the bag for strap attachment
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Corradino D'Ascanio (1891-1981) - aeronautical engineer, inventor of the motor scooter (Vespa 1946).