DANIELE Distressed Leather Belt Loop Pouch
Exterior: Approx. 6"H x 5"W x 1.75"D
Interior: Approx. 4.5"H x 5"W (tapers to 4.5"W at bottom) x 1"D
Marco's leather accessories boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His accessories undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each item is dyed and distressed in its entirety after all the parts are put together. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's leather accessories their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
These key fobs and belts make a great companion to his signature distressed leather bags.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The definition of rugged-chic is embodied by this leather belt loop pouch. The distressed leather and the old world look give it a rugged aura while the beautiful design and the refined leather strap make it very chic.>
Not only is the DANIELE stylish, it is also very functional. It has enough room for a wallet and a smartphone (up to about 4.3" diagonal), and can be worn on the belt or cross-body. When worn on the belt the pouch feels very secure and you can take off running. The ingenious design positions the pouch below the belt, allowing for a more comfortable alignment with your body (and less shirt-scrunching, too, when sporting the "tucked out" look).
*Please note that this pouch no longer comes with the thin leather strap attachment that Daniele refers to in the video!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these pouches go through guarantees that no two pouches are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade with 100% Italian full-grain leather
- One main compartment with flap
- Nub and slit closure -- simply push the nub through the slit in the leather to close (it's a rather tight closure at first, but after a few days, it will become much easier as the leather stretches)
- Leather strap (49" long) with easy attachment/detachment nubs allows bag to be worn cross-body
- Campomaggi logo studs throughout
- Leather belt loop accommodates belts up to 1.75" wide (depending also on belt thickness)
From Our Blog