CRIVELLI - Soft Leather Rucksack
Exterior: Approx. 17"H x 18"W x 8"D
Interior: Approx. 15"H x 11"W x 7"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
A soft Italian calfskin leather rucksack that is large enough to be used as a day pack, and yet versatile enough to be used everyday. The entire bag is distressed for that perfectly worn-in, well-traveled look.
The leather straps on the flap and side pockets not only add a touch of style, they also make the compartments expandable by adjusting the buckle positions. The leather shoulder straps are also adjustable, allowing you to wear the pack higher or lower, as desired.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with soft vitello (calfskin) leather and distressed leather trim
- Two large side pockets with adjustable buckle, magnetic button closure
- Cotton-lined main compartment with a leather drawstring closure
- Outer flap featuring two adjustable leather straps with D-ring attachments and magnetic button closures
- One zippered pocket (approx 8.5"W x 6.5"H),one open accessory pocket, and four pen loops on the interior
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Leather top carry handle
- Adjustable leather straps
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Carlo Crivelli - a 15th century Renaissance painter whose ultra-realistic, exclusively religious painting were often denounced for being grotesque.