CRIVELLI - Distressed Canvas Rucksack
Exterior: Approx. 18.5"H x 20.5"W x 7.75"D
Interior: Approx. 14.5"H x 20"W x 6.75"D
- | More
What do you get when you combine the stare-worthy design of Campomaggi's Crivelli rucksack with tough, military-grade canvas ... then stone-wash it for a little added umph? You get the Crivelli rucksack in distressed canvas: a bag that compromises neither functionality nor aesthetics.
Behind the old-school buckles lie magnetic-button closures, giving you the best of both worlds. It is also padded for comfort where you need it most - on the straps, the back, and the bottom. The imprinted Campomaggi logo is only partially visible (but is easily identifiable by others "in the know")!
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty military-grade canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- Front flap covers main compartment with faux-buckle magnetic button closures
- One main compartment with drawstring closure
- Two large pockets (approx. 10"H x 6.75"W) in the front with faux-buckle magnetic button closure
- Large Campomaggi logo imprinted on the front of the bag
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket, pen loops and smartphone-friendly pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Top leather carry handle
- Adjustable leather straps (adjustable from 22" - 31" long) padded with felt for comfort
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Padded back panel and bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Carlo Crivelli - a 15th century Renaissance painter whose ultra-realistic, exclusively religious painting were often denounced for being grotesque.