CHIARINI - Canvas Satchel with Removable Pocket
Exterior: Approx. 9"H x 13.5"W x 7.25"D
Interior: Approx. 8.5"H x 13"W x 6.75"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The CHIARINI can be worn in so many ways: as canvas handbag satchel, it can be carried in the hand or worn over the shoulder. Use the removable cotton strap and the bag can be worn as a crossbody bag or a shoulder bag. But it's the front leather pocket that is the highlight of the show - it can be detached from the satchel and used as a little utility pouch or clutch. Lastly, transfer the shoulder strap onto the pouch and you've got yourself a mini cross-body bag!
The canvas is military-grade heavy-duty canvas, and is even water-resistant for a little extra ruggedness.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather, distressed to perfection
- One main compartment with zip-top closure
- Large removable gusseted leather pocket on front with adjustable snap button closure - can be used separately as a small shoulder bag
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket on interior back wall
- Smart phone-friendly pocket on interior front wall
- Campomaggi metal badge logo on interior
- Double leather handles (with an approx. 9" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder))
- Removable and adjustable cotton strap (adjustable from 26" - 52" long)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Chiarini (1849-1879) - Italian explorer who died in prison during an expedition to the great lakes of central Africa.