CESTONI - Small Brushed Leather Shopper Tote
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Marco Campomaggi revives the old-school hand-held shopper tote with the CESTONI. Hold this boxy, basket-like tote in your hand and you will be transported to a street market in a small town somewhere in Italy - where the locals are energized by the simple pleasures of life. You can imagine yourself weaving between the stands, filling the CESTONI with rare antiques and fresh produce.
This shopper tote does come with a zipper closure, which you may choose to leave unzipped (there is still a snap-button you can rely on) to accommodate larger or bulkier items. As for the antique-style distressed rivets and hand-brushed leather? No one else has to know that the bag is actually NOT a family treasure that has been passed down from generation to generation!
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with top-zipper closure plus a center snap-button closure on the outside
- Unlined natural leather interior
- One large zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on the interior
- Double leather handles (approx. 4.5”drop)
- Distressed rivets adorn the entire top edge of the bag
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giacinto Cestoni (1637–1718), naturalist, studied fleas and algae, and showed that scabies is provoked by Sarcoptes scabiei (1689).