CAVALLO - Top-Handle Woven Leather Shoulder Bag
Exterior: Approx. 8.25"H x 11.25"W x 7"D
Interior: Approx. 8"H x 11"W x 6.75"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
A wonderful shoulder bag Campomaggi style. The signature version of the CAVALLO shoulder bag comes in coral colored soft vacchetta leather with a woven decoration on the front pocket. The color is very soft and pleasing to the eye just like the leather is to the touch.
The two main compartments plus the front pocket provide great organization--something somewhat unusual for Campomaggi bags which often have a single, very spacious, compartment. The two removable leather straps also give you plenty of options for carrying the CAVALLO: from cross-body to over the shoulder to simply carrying it in the hand. It's size and proportions also make it a great camera bag, too!
The CAVALLO is a quiet addition to the very long list of stunning Campomaggi bags. It will likely steal stares, touches, compliments, and a few pinches or caresses--even if just from its proud owner.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- Two zippered main compartments, each about 3" deep
- Front zippered pocket (approx. 6"H x 11.5"W) with intrecciata
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge in the second (back) compartment
- Detachable leather top-carry handle
- Can be carried in the hand or on the shoulder
- Removable and adjustable leather (adjustable from 24.5" - 47.5" long) strap
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Tiberius Cavallo (1749–1809), physicist and natural philosopher who wrote on the early experiments with electricity. He was also known as the inventor of Cavallo's multiplier.