CAVALIERI - Large Water Resistant Canvas Duffel Bag
Exterior: Approx. 13.5"H x 22.25"W x 7.5"D
Interior: Approx. 13.25"H x 21.5"W x 7"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The water resistant canvas version of the CAVALIERI is a beautiful mix of classy, rugged, and practical.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- One main compartment with zip-top closure.
- Two large zippered pockets (approx.9"H x 10"W) in the front
- One zippered side pocket on the left (approx. 6"H x 6"W)
- One large zippered compartment on the back (approx. 10.5"H x 21"W)
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket on interior back wall
- Two accessory pockets and pen loops on interior front wall.
- Campomaggi metal badge logo on interior
- Double (rolled) leather handles (with an approx. 8" drop (can be (comfortably) carried on the shoulder))
- Removable and adjustable leather (adjustable from 23.5" - 45" long) strap
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Bonaventura Francesco Cavalieri (1598-1647) - Italian mathematician known for his work on the precursors of infinitesimal calculus and integral calculus.