CASELLI - Large Distressed Canvas and Leather Tote Bag
Exterior: Approx. 16.5"H x 14.5"W x 5.25"D
Interior: Approx. 16"H x 14"W x 5"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The Caselli is one of the largest tote bags we offer! As the older sibling of the Aselli, it has almost double the capacity and of course, it comes with double the fun. You can carry this tote around for picnics in the park, going out on the town or simply just because you want to. It is lightweight and not bulky at all, so why not!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, distressed to perfection
- One main compartment with snap-button tab closure
- Multi-tone studded detailing along the bottom of the bag
- Double leather handles with an approx. 4.5" drop
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Unlined interior with a large zippered pocket, a smartphone-friendly pocket, 3 pen loops, a gusseted accessory pocket with button closure, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Caselli (Siena, 1815 – Firenze, 1891) Italian inventor unanimously remembered as the inventor of the pantelegrafo, a precursor of the fax machine.