CARINI - Studded Convertible Clutch Shoulder Bag
Exterior: Approx. 6.25"H x 12"W x 1.5"D
Interior: Approx. 5.25"H x 11.25"W x 1.25"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
When you look at the Carini, your first thoughts must be, "WOW! That is quite a glamorous clutch!" Well actually, it can be both a clutch or a small shoulder bag. Among all its convertible clutch sisters, the Carini really is the shiniest of them all. Decorated with shimmering bronze and nickel-toned studs and crystals (yes, genuine Swarovski crystals!) and high quality vacchetta leather, the Carini makes the perfect "evening out" bag!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Eye-popping stud detailing on the front flap, featuring genuine Swarovski crystals and multi-toned metal studs
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Long, removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 53.25" - 62.25")
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Antonio Carini (1872–1950), physician and bacteriologist who discovered Pneumocystis carinii, which is responsible for recurrent pneumonia in patients with AIDS.