CARINI - Distressed Metallic Leather Clutch with Studs
Exterior: Approx. 6"H x 12.5"W x 1.5"D
Interior: Approx. 5"H x 12"W x 1.25"D
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The CARINI distressed metallic leather clutch has so many layers of incredible details built into the design that it is as intricate as it is mesmerizing. First off, the bag is made of Campomaggi's signature leather - thick and uncompromising, yet soft and supple. Then add to it some metallic finish - but not so much as to cheapen the look. Then add the distressing effect, stripping away some of the metallic finish to achieve a weathered, broken-in feel. And then finally add rows and rows of brass, nickel and bronze-toned hand-distressed studs, large and small - definitely no skimping there. But wait, we're not done! Teh CARINI metallic clutch would not be complete without genuine Swarovski crystal studs sprinkled about ... to kick up the sparkle just a notch.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Eye-popping stud detailing featuring Swarovski crystals on the front flap
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Long, removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 53.25" - 62.25")
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Antonio Carini (1872–1950) - physician and bacteriologist who discovered Pneumocystis carinii, which is responsible for recurrent pneumonia in patients with AIDS.