CAMPANI BIS - Distressed Canvas Tote with Campomaggi Logo
|Size:||Exterior: 15.25"H x 16.25"W x 6.375"D|
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
A second take on the Campomaggi fan favorite: an oversized canvas logo tote, but distressed and dyed in its entirety. This unique process results in rich, multidimensional colors that make the bag come to life. The material is still the same military-grade canvas -- thick, rugged and water-resistant. Just like the original, the CAMPANI BIS also comes with an adjustable, removable leather shoulder strap, so you can carry it in your hand or over your shoulder, even crossbody style.
Please note that because of the unique dying and distressing process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality of both the canvas and leather parts may vary from what is pictured here.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, distressed to perfection
- Large Campomaggi logo imprinted on the front of the bag
- One main compartment with a button tab closure
- One zippered pocket (approx 10.5"x 10.5"), one smartphone-friendly accessory pocket, and three pen loops on the back wall
- Small gusseted accessory pocket with button closure on the front wall (approx. 7.5"W x 4"H x 1"D)
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giuseppe Campani - 17th century optician and astronomer. His contemporary, Cassini, made many important discoveries using his lenses.