CAMPAMINI - Small Campomaggi Camo Print Canvas Tote
Exterior: Approx. 12.75"H x 14"W (in the middle) x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 12.5"H x 13.5"W (at the bottom) x 5.5" D (tapers to 3"D at top)
- | More
Have You Seen This For Less?
Let us try to win you over!
By adding the camouflage pattern to its canvas bags, Marco added another element of ruggedness that is really cool to experience. In addition, the image of Teodorano, Marco Campomaggi's hometown, looks like it was printed a long time ago and is about ready to fade away. This is definitely another clever way with which Campomaggi captures the passage of time in his bags.
The bag is a little smaller than the CAMPANI but it still features a single compartment ready to store even some bulkier items. The CAMPAMINI has a distinct unisex personality and is the ideal accompaniment to a fun, casual day.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with durable canvas and vacchetta leather trim
- Large Campomaggi logo imprinted on the front of the bag
- One main compartment with a two-position button tab closure
- One zippered pocket (approx 9.5"W x 8"H), one smartphone-friendly pocket, three pen loops and a Campomaggi metal logo badge on the back wall
- Small gusseted accessory pocket with button closure on the front wall (approx. 7"W x 4"H x 0.5"D)
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Campamini (born 2013) - a word that we made up by mixing Campani and mini to indicate that this bag is a bit smaller than the Campani tote.