CAMPAGNOLA Canvas Portfolio
Exterior: Approx. 19"H x 19"W x 4"D (exterior pockets included)
Interior: Approx. 18.5"H x 19"W x 2"D
- | More
The CAMPAGNOLA Canvas Portfolio is a 19"x19" portfolio that can accommodate larger items. Artists, architects, engineers, or people that must carry oversized documents or a large laptop will find that this bag suits their needs. But don't worry, the CAMPAGNOLA is not so big that it will drag on the floor when held in the hand, and it is comfortable when worn cross-body too.
The CAMPAGNOLA features leather trim details and handles in Campomaggi's stone-washed vacchetta leather. The hardware is distressed and some rivets sport Campomaggi's logo.Features:
- One large outer front pocket with nub-button closure (approx. 9"W x 13"H)
- Two smaller outer front pockets with nub-button closure (approx. 9"W x 6.5"H)
- One mobile phone pocket with button closure on the side (fits most smartphones)
- One cotton-lined main compartment with extra-wide zipper opening
- One zippered pocket (approx 8.5" x 6.5") and one open accessory pocket on the interior
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giulio Campagnola - Early 16th century engraver and painter who is credited with inventing the stipple engraving technique.