CALDERARA - Large Brushed Leather Shopper Tote
Exterior: Approx. 15.25"H x 17"W x 4"D
Interior: Approx. 13.5"H x 16"W x 3.5"D
- | More
It's quite dark in here...I don't know if--oh, there we go. Thank goodness my flashlight still works. Okay, so we're not in a cavern?
We're in the Calderara, you say? Well, it looks like you can fit everything you own in here! This will be great for a day trip to the beach or maybe a giant shopping spree! I could most certainly take this tote bag to work or school if I wanted to. All my papers, magazines, 16" laptop, charger, textbooks could all fit comfortably. Perhaps I can even use this as a simple overnight bag! It looks great and I have the option of carrying it on my shoulder or holding it by hand with the sturdy double handles! Amazing!
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Zippered pocket, small accessory pocket and Campomaggi metal badge on interior back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Double leather handles
- Removable and adjustable leather strap for hands-free carrying
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Intricate stitching and hardware details
- Metal feet on the bottom of the bag
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Mario Calderara (1879–1944), engineer and aviation pioneer, designer and constructor the first seaplane (1911).