CALDERARA - Large Brushed Leather Shopper Tote
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
It's quite dark in here...I don't know if--oh, there we go. Thank goodness my flashlight still works. Okay, so we're not in a cavern?
We're in the Calderara, you say? Well, it looks like you can fit everything you own in here! This will be great for a day trip to the beach or maybe a giant shopping spree! I could most certainly take this tote bag to work or school if I wanted to. All my papers, magazines, 16" laptop, charger, textbooks could all fit comfortably. Perhaps I can even use this as a simple overnight bag! It looks great and I have the option of carrying it on my shoulder or holding it by hand with the sturdy double handles! Amazing!
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Zippered pocket, small accessory pocket and Campomaggi metal badge on interior back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Double leather handles
- Removable and adjustable leather strap for hands-free carrying
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Intricate stitching and hardware details
- Metal feet on the bottom of the bag
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Mario Calderara (1879–1944), engineer and aviation pioneer, designer and constructor the first seaplane (1911).