CABOTO - Rugged Leather Professional Bag
Exterior - 11"H X 15"W X 5"D
Interior - 10.25"H X 14"W X 4.5" to 3.5"D at the top
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Distressed Espresso, Multi-Tone is SOLD OUT.
Who says a professional bag can't have character? This one is oozing with confidence and personality, yet it's elegant enough for even the most sophisticated workplace. The twist-lock closure makes opening and closing the bag effotless, and the removable cotton strap adds to its versatility.
A word of caution: this bag is intentionally made to be imperfect. It's been distressed and then distressed some more by a unique manufacturing process, resulting in a downright beaten, weathered, and non-uniform look. This PATENTED TREATMENT guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade with 100% Italian full-grain Vacchetta leather
- One main open compartment with cotton-lined interior
- Two-position twist-lock hardware closure - leave in horizontal position for easy access, or twist to vertical position to secure flap closed
- Rugged, reinforced leather handle
- One zippered interior pocket
- One small interior accessory pocket
- Removable cotton strap, adjustable in length up to 48"
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls
- Campomaggi leather badges on back and inside of bag add character
- Distressed hardware for an old-world, worn-in look
Compact Briefcase- By Tom, Portsmouth NH
Review of CABOTO Briefcase- By John, San Jose CA
true craftsman- By randall, APO AE
i have been looking for a bag like this for 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,great work and true old style craftsmanship, Im glad i waited and will recommend to all i see in my travels Grazi milla! thanks