BRANCA - Two-Pocket Brushed Leather Briefcase
Exterior: Approx. 9.75"H x 16.25"W x 2.75"D
Interior: Approx. 9.25"H x 15.5"W x 2.33"D
- | More
The BRANCA brushed leather briefcase embodies the boldness of Campomaggi designs, this time in a very traditional briefcase that seeks a personality that stands far out from the crowd. The simplicity of the lines joins the natural leather - revealed by the meticulous hand-brushing process - to create a look that is honest and experienced. Compared to the ruggedness of a distressed leather bag, a brushed leather bag has the sophistication of something that has survived the test of time. The resulting impression is that the person wearing it has figured out a few things in life.
The interior of the bag is composed of a single unlined compartment with a large canvas pocket in the back. On the front of the bag you will find two large pockets.
Please note that the HAND-BRUSHED DISTRESSING these bags go through guarantees that no two bags will be exactly alikeFeatures:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main unlined compartment with double clip-in buckle closure
- Two open gusseted pockets behind the buckle closures - each about 5.5"W x 7.5"H
- One zippered pocket (approx. 11.5"W x 6"H), a smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on interior back wall
- Reinforced leather carry handle
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Branca - (1571–1645), engineer and architect who provided the first known description of a steam turbine (1629).