BRANCA - Two-Pocket Brushed Leather Briefcase
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The BRANCA brushed leather briefcase embodies the boldness of Campomaggi designs, this time in a very traditional briefcase that seeks a personality that stands far out from the crowd. The simplicity of the lines joins the natural leather - revealed by the meticulous hand-brushing process - to create a look that is honest and experienced. Compared to the ruggedness of a distressed leather bag, a brushed leather bag has the sophistication of something that has survived the test of time. The resulting impression is that the person wearing it has figured out a few things in life.
The interior of the bag is composed of a single unlined compartment with a large canvas pocket in the back. On the front of the bag you will find two large pockets.
Please note that the HAND-BRUSHED DISTRESSING these bags go through guarantees that no two bags will be exactly alikeFeatures:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main unlined compartment with double clip-in buckle closure
- Two open gusseted pockets behind the buckle closures - each about 5.5"W x 7.5"H
- One zippered pocket (approx. 11.5"W x 6"H), a smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on interior back wall
- Reinforced leather carry handle
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Branca - (1571–1645), engineer and architect who provided the first known description of a steam turbine (1629).