BOVE - Large Brushed Leather Studded Tote Bag
Exterior: Approx. 13.5"H x 18"W x 5.75"D
Interior: Approx. 13"H x 17.5"W x 5.25"D (at the bottom)
- | More
The BOVE is a tote bag with a large capacity and an even larger personality. Studs? Check. Fine Italian leather? Check. Hand-brushed by an Italian artisan to mimic the passage of time? Check. When your profession or lifestyle calls for a large bag but you really don't want to sacrifice style, the BOVE brushed leather tote is the answer.
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- Antique-style studs run along the bottom and side edges of the bag
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Zippered pocket (approx. 9"W x 8"H) and small accessory pocket on interior back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Rolled double leather handles with an approx. 8" drop
- Slotted leather zipper pull hooks on to side metal loop for security
- Rigid bottom for stability
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
This bag is brand new, in its original condition. There are two areas on the bag where there are deeper-than-normal scuff marks. Perhaps the artisan got a little too excited when he or she was hand brushing it! The scuffs are only small cosmetic flaws.
Giacomo Bove (1852-1887) - XIX century Italian explorer, took part of many expeditions worldwide including the Vega expedition which was the first to successfully navigate the North Passage--reaching Japan from Europe by way of the Artic Ocean North of Russia.