BONATTI - Vertical Canvas Bowler Bag
Exterior: Approx. 16"H x 13.5"W x 6.5"D
Interior: Approx. 15.25"H x 13"W x 6"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The BONATTI Vertical Bowler Bag is a deep and spacious vertical tote bag made with Campomaggi's signature water resistant canvas and distressed leather. The combination of these materials with the shape and design results in a bag that looks confident and rugged and that is capable to perform its duty even in inclement conditions.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, distressed to perfection
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- One large zippered compartment on the front
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket and smartphone-friendly pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Double leather handles (with an approx. 6.5" drop)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Metal feet on the bottom of the bag
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Walter Bonatti (1930-2011) - Italian mountain climber famous for some difficult first solo climbs.