BIANCHI - Crossbody Saddle Bag with Removable Studded Pocket
Exterior: Approx. 9"H x 12"W x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 8.75"H x 12"W (at the widest point; opening is 8.5" wide)x 5"D (2"D at top, when flap is closed)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Distressed Espresso is SOLD OUT.
This crossbody saddle bag features a unique removable studded pocket which converts into a pouchette. But wait, sometimes you want to be able to carry the bag on your shoulder, securely tucked under your arm, right? Well, the ingenious design of this bag allows you to remove a section of the strap, converting it from a long crossbody strap to a shorter shoulder strap. So not only does this bag have the looks, it's also got some smarts built into it too.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Asymmetrical flap with nub-button closure adds tons of character
- One open pocket and one removable studded pocket behind the flap
- Studded pocket converts to a pouchette by attaching the included leather strap
- Accordion-style design allows for increased capacity
- Two open main compartments for better organization
- Cotton-lined interior with a zippered pocket and an small accessory pocket
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap with two belt buckles(38"-49" long)
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back and interior
FRANCESCO BIANCHI - An Italian Renaissance painter whose works are featured in the Louvre Museum.