BERNARDI - 14 inch Brushed Leather Satchel
Exterior: Approx. 9.25"H x 14.25"W x 3"D
Interior: Approx. 9"H x 13.5"W x 2.5"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The first thing this briefcase reminds me of is school. It has the image of an old school book bag, especially with the hand-brushed "aging" effect on the beautiful thick leather. Imagine a grammar school aged child wearing this briefcase-esque bag, cross body style. Probably one of the more stylish children, if you ask me!
It is small enough to carry around comfortably but big enough to carry books, documents or a 13" laptop. It can be carried as a shoulder bag, a cross body bag or simply in your hand. Featuring two twist-locks beside the snap-in closure, this briefcase will definitely keep your belongings safe!
Please note that the hand-brushed distressing these bags go through guarantees that no two bags will be exactly alike!Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with cotton-lined interior
- Clip-in flap closure with twist locks
- Zippered pocket and metal Campomaggi badge on interior back wall
- Thick single handle at the top
- Removable and adjustable leather strap for hands-free carrying
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Intricate stitching and hardware details
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Enrico Zeno Bernardi - Was an Italian automotive pioneer who invented the first petrol engine in 1882. The engine was used to operate his daughter's sewing machine.