BELZONI - Woven Leather Hobo with Short/Long Shoulder Straps
Exterior: Approx. 12"H x 15"W (at the middle) x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 11"H x 12"W (at the bottom) x 5"D (tapers to 4"D at top)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
For those of us who can be picky and indecisive, an adjustable-length strap is a blessing. But with the BELZONI, Marco goes even further - he provides not one, but two shoulder straps with this woven leather hobo! The shorter one is just the right length for slinging over your shoulder (true hobo style), and the longer one is adjustable so you can make the bag hang exactly where you want it. What's more, both straps are removable - but the two-strap look is so charming, you may find yourself leaving both attached!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- Unique distressed woven leather design covers the entire front and back of the bag
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket (approx. 8.5"W x 6.5"H), smartphone-friendly pocket, and metal Campomaggi logo badge on interior back wall
- Short and long leather shoulder straps included: both are removable, the long one is adjustable in length
- Reinforced leather bottom with metal feet
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Battista Belzoni - Born in 1778, Belzoni was an explorer, engineer, and amateur archaeologist, and is often regarded as one of the first Egyptologists.