BELZONI - Metallic Woven Leather Hobo with Short and Long Straps
Exterior: Approx. 12"H x 15"W (in the middle) x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 11"H x 12"W (at the bottom) x 5"D (tapers to 4"D at top)
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The BELZONI is a classic woven-leather hobo with an eye-catching twist: a metallic finish. Marco's use of top-notch Italian leather ensures that the look is refined, not tacky; and the espresso-colored trim also helps keep the overall look grounded. A perfect combination of glamour and elegance!
Another notable feature of this bag is the fact that it comes with two shoulder straps. The shorter one is just the right length for slinging over your shoulder (true hobo style), and the longer one is adjustable so you can make the bag hang exactly where you want it. What's more, both straps are removable - but the two-strap look is so charming, you may find yourself leaving both attached!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather
- Metallic silver finish with espresso-colored trim
- Unique woven leather design covers the entire front and back of the bag
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket (approx. 8.5"W x 6.5"H), smartphone-friendly pocket, and metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Short and long leather shoulder straps included: both are removable, the long one is adjustable in length
- Reinforced leather bottom with metal feet
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Battista Belzoni - Born in 1778, Belzoni was an explorer, engineer, and amateur archaeologist, and is often regarded as one of the first Egyptologists.