BASSI - Brushed Metallic Leather Clutch
Exterior: Approx. 7"H x 10.25"W x 2.25"D
Interior: Approx. 6.5"H x 9.75"W x 1.5"D
- | More
The classic distressed leather Bassi clutch has been a fan favorite for a long time. Simple, secure, beautiful...there is not one reason why it wouldn't be a fan favorite! Revisiting the classic Bassi layout, the clutch has been redesigned with not only hand-brushed leather, but also a brilliant metallic finish. Alternating multi-toned distressed rivets that line the front and back edges of the clutch add to the lustrous finish and bring the Bassi to a new level of class.
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- Gorgeous studded details around the border, in the front and back
- One main compartment with outer button closure and inner flap with button
- One large open pocket underneath the flap
- One interior zippered pocket on back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Leather wrist strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the inside
Laura Maria Caterina Bassi - this 18th-century Italian scientist was the first woman to be appointed as a professor at a European university (she taught anatomy at the University of Bologna).