BASSI - Brushed Metallic Leather Clutch
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The classic distressed leather Bassi clutch has been a fan favorite for a long time. Simple, secure, beautiful...there is not one reason why it wouldn't be a fan favorite! Revisiting the classic Bassi layout, the clutch has been redesigned with not only hand-brushed leather, but also a brilliant metallic finish. Alternating multi-toned distressed rivets that line the front and back edges of the clutch add to the lustrous finish and bring the Bassi to a new level of class.
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then hand-brushed for that perfectly vintage look
- Gorgeous studded details around the border, in the front and back
- One main compartment with outer button closure and inner flap with button
- One large open pocket underneath the flap
- One interior zippered pocket on back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Leather wrist strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the inside
Laura Maria Caterina Bassi - this 18th-century Italian scientist was the first woman to be appointed as a professor at a European university (she taught anatomy at the University of Bologna).