BARILE - Multi-Pocket Handbag in Mixed Materials
Exterior: Approx. 12"H x 19"W x 5"D
Interior: Approx. 12"H x 18"W x 5"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The BARILE is truly a pastiche of what Caterina Lucchi has been inspired by. Mixing stamped leather, canvas, sheepskin and calfskin all in one bag created a phenomenal and one-of-a-kind handbag that will be relevant for years to come. It takes the normality of a handbag and turns it into a brilliant creation of the avant-garde arts. More than just a work of art, the Barile is also a work of utility. It is made with a half dozen exterior pockets can fit anything from a bus pass or a chapstick to a large smartphone or coin purse! The leather strap is the most unique feature of all. It is only detachable on one side but it can be adjusted to be worn crossbody or on the shoulder.
- Handmade in Italy with Italian leather and canvas
- Zippered main compartment with tassel zipper pull
- Four small zippered pockets on the front
- One zippered pocket on each side of the bag
- Large leather strap loops at the ends of the zipper
- Wide leather strap is detachable on one side to add versatility
- Double leather handles (Approx. 5.5" drop)
- Cotton lined interior with a zippered pocket and two accessory pockets
- Caterina Lucchi logo stitched at the top of the bag
- Comes with a Caterina Lucchi leather tag (can be used as a key ring)