ASELLI - Small Distressed Canvas and Leather Tote Bag
Exterior: Approx. 13.5"H x 13.5"W x 5.5"D
Interior: Approx. 13.5"H x 13"W x 5"D
- | More
Small and distressed, this canvas and leather tote bag is perfect for those who are looking for Campomaggi's signature distressed look at a lighter weight. Unlike its brushed leather sister, this Aselli is equipped with a Distressed Leather trim instead. Although small, the Aselli is a versatile and spacious tote bag that will be sure to hold your belongings in any situation! This bag encompasses that summer vibe you are holding on to but with a colder, fall season look, creating a truly unique bag that will keep you happy.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, distressed to perfection
- One main compartment with snap-button tab closure
- Multi-tone studded detailing along the bottom of the bag
- Double leather handles with an approx. 4.5" drop
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Unlined interior with a large zippered pocket, a smartphone-friendly pocket, 3 pen loops, a gusseted accessory pocket with button closure, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Gaspare Aselli (c. 1581–1625), physician who contributed to the knowledge of the circulation of body fluids by discovering the lacteal vessels.