ASELLI - Small Canvas and Brushed Leather Tote Bag
Exterior: Approx. 13.5"H x 13.75"W x 6.5"D
Interior: Approx. 13.25"H x 13.5"W x 6"D
- | More
Colorful, casual, and captivating, the ASELLI canvas tote bag features durable, water-resistant canvas with delightfully contrasting hand-brushed leather trim. And oh, let's not forget the studs! Studs of varying tonality add texture and dimension all along the bottom edge of the bag.
The interior of the bag is just as carefully-designed as the exterior ... and just as colorful, too! There is a large zippered pocket on the back wall, along with a smartphone-friendly pocket, three pen loops, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge. Then there is the bonus gusseted pocket on the other side, which features a snap-button closure - perfect for sunglasses or a wallet.
Please note that each bag undergoes a manual brushing process to mimic the wear and tear of years of use. This guarantees that each bag has a one-of-a-kind vintage appearance and that no two bags are exactly alike.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, hand-brushed to mimic the passage of time
- One main compartment with snap-button tab closure
- Multi-tone studded detailing along the bottom of the bag
- Double leather handles with an approx. 4.5" drop
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Unlined interior with a large zippered pocket, a smartphone-friendly pocket, 3 pen loops, a gusseted accessory pocket with button closure, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Gaspare Aselli (c. 1581–1625), physician who contributed to the knowledge of the circulation of body fluids by discovering the lacteal vessels.