AMORETTI - Intrecciato Woven Leather Tote
Exterior: Approx. 13"H X 11.5"W X 3"D (front pocket not included)
Interior: Approx. 11.5"H X 10.5"W X 2.25"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
$682.00 SEEN IT FOR LESS?
Have You Seen This For Less?
Let us try to win you over!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Front pocket with woven leather embellishment
- Extra front compartment with zipper
- Zippered pocket and small accessory pocket on interior back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Double leather handles
- Removable and adjustable cotton strap for hands-free carrying
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Intricate stitching and hardware details
- Campomaggi logo badge